The 16th June saw the launch of a new CEO group in the Sussex / Gatwick Diamond Area chaired by Vistage Chairman Dr Alex Kent. Fourteen people attended the meeting - members and two of their senior teams, prospective members and strategic partners. The meeting was kindly hosted by The FD Centre at their offices in Crawley, and included an excellent workshop led by Prof. Adrian Furnham on Performance Management. The group also had the opportunity to work on suggesting solutions to two of the participants specific business issues: new premises for expansion, and business financing.
Alex’s group has a diverse look and feel, something which he believes provides a wider range of valuable experience when members are discussing individual business challenges and opportunities. The members include:
- Affinity Select Insurance Services Ltd, an expert in insurance for businesses such as Professional Indemnity.
- Perrys Chartered Accountants, providing audit, accountancy and tax services to a client base in the South East.
- PMW Communications Ltd, a highly creative full service Marketing and PR company.
- St Catherine’s Hospice, dedicated to providing specialised end of life care in the local community.
- White Rose Group, a Vauxhall and Nissan motor dealership offering a wide range of sales and after sales services.
If you wish to find out more about this new group and how you can get involved contact please contact Alex Kent – firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: 07887917657